During the webinar :
- Phyllis Meyer, D&B Director of Marketing Partnerships and Alliances, gave her perspective on the Key Business Trends for small businesses.
- Bill Balduino, Vice President of D&B Risk Management Best Practices shared his advice on Creating a Credit Policy that allows you to limit exposure and get paid on time.
- I provided my “8 Critical Tips for Growing Your Business”
In the webinar I discuss these 8 Tips:
- FOCUS on the fundamentals
- Do your homework
- Have a SMART certifications plan
- Relationships matter
- Image is reality
- Be ready to take “yes” for an answer
- Persistence pays
- Don’t reinvent the wheel.
I will discuss each of the tips in more detail in future posts. For now – click here to watch the webinar replay.